Prideful & Adaptive
Fully customized and never standard, our dynamic financial approach supports our compassionate development team.
My favorite thing they renovated is my kitchen - it’s awesome. I just love coming home. You come home to a nice, warm, clean, bright apartment. It uplifts your spirit.Leola Freeman, Colt Arms Apartments resident
There was painting, new floor, new kitchen, new cabinets, new refrigerator, new stove range. Different ball game completely – very clean and very beautiful. I’m really, really happy to stay here.Felix Nastri, Marien-Heim Tower resident
Focus on sustainability
HVPG utilizes best practices in sustainable and resource efficient development, including:
- HVPG ensures that all property rehabs have a dedicated budget for energy efficiency upgrades
- Selecting sustainable building materials and implementation of energy conservation measures:
- Window/door replacements
- Weatherproofing and air sealing
- Energy Star appliance upgrades
- Motion sensor and LED lighting
- Efficiency boiler, low flow water fixtures and ventilation/air quality improvements
- Addition of alternative energy resources such as solar panels roofs
- Engage state regulatory agencies and energy consultants to monitor project performance and energy savings
- Reducing landfill waste during construction by redirecting recyclable materials back to the manufacturing process and re-using materials where possible.
- Preserving the environment during construction with smart site selection: We minimize site disturbance and give preference to sites with proximity to services so that automobile usage is reduced.
- Minimizing water usage through the use of native plantings and water conserving technology
- Educating the community of green building features and strategies